Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 05 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Pan fried cottage cheese patties baked with cheese and tomatoes.
Ingredients Of Paneer Steak
- 125 gm cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- Half a slice bread soft portion
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp green chillies, chopped (optional)
- 2 slices cheese
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 slices tomato
How to Make Paneer Steak
- 1.Mash the paneer. Break the bread into small pieces or grate it.
- 2.Mix well together the paneer, salt, hara dhania, green chillies and bread.
- 3.Form into two round ‘patties’ and pan fry over high heat with the oil till brown on both sides.
- 4.Place on a baking sheet, cover decoratively with the cheese slices and place the tomato on top and grill till cheese is soft and maybe brown if you so desire. (About 5 minutes)