A fresh and flavourful dish, ready in just 30 minutes
4 sliced prosiutto crudo
1 tbsp. oil
1 onion, chopped
1 potato, diced
400 g. frozen peas
1 litre vegetable stock
1 pot basil, leaves and stalks
4 tsp. greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Place the prosciutto on a baking tray and bake for 6-7 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and potato for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the peas and stock.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the potato is tender.
- Reserve 4 sprigs of basil and add the remaining leaves and stalks to the soup.
- Puree with a stick blender.
- Season to taste.
- To serve, top with the crispy prosciutto torn into pieces, a small dollop of yoghurt and the reserved sprigs of basil.